Senior eCommerce Analyst
Seeking a talented eCommerce Analyst to help execute critical eCommerce projects and work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to deliver a best in class eCommerce platform at Bimbo Canada.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties
- Driving for standardization and ensuring the demand/supply signals from various consumers are well understood and incorporated into the organizations Supply Chain Planning process.
- Working closely with stakeholders to capture and deliver key IT operational requirements.
- Understand the new technology that is being utilized by Canadian retailers
- Assisting other members of the eCommerce team in prioritizing work and evaluating the eCommerce roadmap with our corporate office and other business units
- Managing through eCommerce operational challenges with vendors and customer eCommerce stakeholders. This includes the following areas:
- Master Data
- System/Data integration to Customer technology
- Customer IT
- Internal Stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to integrate/manage automatic content uploads into customer technology.
- Manage the integration of Scan Based Trading (SBT) data into the eCommerce space
- Manage technical process to identify “out of stocks” with customer eCommerce sites
- Serve as a liaison between the business users and the IT department to gather requirements, review technical solutions and prioritize needs
- In addition to having laser focus on producing outstanding work, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment.
- Applying a proactive approach to all activities. Expect the unexpected
- Coordinating and delivering critical status updates that are shared with leadership.
- Prepare for increased eCommerce presence based upon new consumer buying habits
- Assisting the QA team where necessary in the formalization and execution of test plans.
- Assist in creating technical and business processes, and document requirements and solutions
- Help to determine opportunities to solve problems utilizing information technology resources
- Work closely with business users and developers, translate requirements into technical specifications, keeping track of changes
- Write and review UAT test scripts, create and execute scripts, capture defects, verify fixes and report updates
- 5+ years prior experience working within an eCommerce environment. Experience with Salesforce
- eCommerce Cloud and or Radial Order Management preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote and global teams
- Excellent organization skills and an eye for detail
- Strong analytics skills and an ability to create visually appealing reports.
- Prior project and task management experience preferred.
- Conduct fit/gap analysis and documents business/system requirements
- Help manage projects, track progress and provide clear communication of updates
- Communicate often and effectively with team members, product managers and project managers
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Support the creation of test plans, ensuring comprehensive coverage of all test types working with the QA/Testing team
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum with focus on Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Good understanding of data architecture concept
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Software documentation
- Project Management Tool (PPM Pro)
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Team player with willingness to collaborate
e-Commerce Vendor Experience: (Min 4 years’ Experience)
- B2B Client Portals
- Point of Sale (POS) Software
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Solutions
- B2B Payment Solutions
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Back Office Systems
- B.S in Computer Science or Equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree with eCommerce minor or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of Professional Experience
- Familiar with Enterprise Applications: ERP and Ecommerce Platform
Job Type: Full-time