Bimbo Canada (formerly Canada Bread Company, Limited) is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Vachon®, Hostess®, and Sara Lee®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada. The company operates 19 bakeries and employs approximately 4,550 associates across Canada. It seeks to create value by leading innovation in products and service delivery in the bakery industry, enhancing distribution services and processes, and continuing to grow premium white and whole grain breads, tortillas, bagels, rye, buns and rolls, and snack cakes.
As an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo, Bimbo Canada seeks to grow value-added bakery segments by focusing on health and well-being, and penetrating new bakery segments and channels of distribution. The business plans to grow by delivering continued product innovation in other bakery and snacks categories.
Assist and support the Food Service, Independent and Alternate Channel Sales team. The successful candidate will display a professional attitude when dealing with internal and external contacts. Should have an excellent written and oral communication skill with limited supervision required. Having a strong attention to detail with solid organizational skills and enjoy working within a team environment.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Score card reporting, download, run, post and provide updated communication to entire Customer Business Sales team
- Develop, maintain and provide timely and consistent sales reporting analysis, including initiative tracking and distribution reports
- Support any specific Customer reporting requirements and any ad hoc reports as required to identify business building opportunities
- Validate and process all customer Trade Spend invoice submissions
- Manage all communication on Customer Websites, post, update and prepare store list, product lists and modular files. Communicate all updates changes to Customer Business Sales teams.
- Gatekeeper of website access for entire Customer Business sales team.
- Manage and become facilitator & gatekeeper of all racking needs & POS materials and identify when reorders are required
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Maintenance and development of reporting methodologies for foodservice (National Pricing & Contract Portals) and other BC initiatives.
- Support National Accounts to ensure successful execution of new store openings and ongoing promotions.
- Manage and input all promotions into Blue Planner
- Support Independent accounts with Trade spend management, deals and contracts
- Maintain tender renewal dashboard and manage all open tender submissions from inception to execution of successful tender bids.
- Facilitate the communication process cross-functionally
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- University or College undergraduate degree/diploma preferable
- Two years’ experience within a Consumer-Packaged Goods environment
- Database management and analytical capability is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Highly organized. Strong time management, able to prioritize workload and have the ability to manage several priorities concurrently.
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- An excellent team player with a winning attitude
- Must be able to work effectively & remotely with minimal supervision
- Self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding, ever changing fast paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills