Who are we?
- Comprehensive and flexible company benefits plan
- Associate rewards and recognition program
- Safety boot reimbursement
- Annual Company sponsored appreciation events
- Associate discount program for major vendors
Bimbo Canada is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform the task in a safe way taking care everyone around
- Verify product requirements such as: Shape, Color, product specifications
- Verify that the process line control parameters are to standard
- Continually monitor controls to ensure that product is to specification
- Ensures that all products are properly placed in the containers (peel boards, pans, wave trays, perforated trays, etc)
- Continually communicate with Lead hand and supervisor
- Comprehends and adheres to operational and safety features of the line
- Completes duties in accordance with quality assurance, GMPs, safety and other company procedures (hand washing, clean uniform, clean nails, etc).
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work area, including wiping equipment
- Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious activity to a Lead hand immediately.
- Must meet the physical demands required for the job.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate the skill and ability to efficiently perform duties.
- Ability to work with others
- Good understanding of product requirements, types and varieties.
- Must perform basic mathematical functions.
- Good Communication skills
- Must be prepared to work extra hours when required.