Who are we:
Bimbo Bakehouse is the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked breads to the retail and food service channels. In our mission to provide delicious and nutritious baked goods and snacks in the hands of all.
The Forklift Operator position will be responsible for performing the Shipping, Receiving and Production Reporting role.
- Valid forklift license
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with a prejudice towards Safety
- Data entry experience preferably in Oracle and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Food Safety and HACCP policies and procedures in a food manufacturing facility an asset
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Bakehouse, Limited are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
- Ensure all outbound shipments are loaded accurately and safely.
- Ensure a load sheet is completed accurately for each shipment.
- Ensure all inbound raw material and packaging receipts are accurately processed in Oracle daily after quantity and quality verification.
- Update the receiving log accurately in Oracle daily.
- Update all production receipts accurately in Oracle daily.
- Participate in temperature checks daily.
- Complete a pre-operational inspection before equipment use and report any issues immediately to your Lead Hand.
- Participate in variance investigations for raw material, packaging and finished goods.
- Ensure all safety and food safety guidelines are followed.
Bimbo Bakehouse, Limited is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Canada Bread Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com