Work where you live! This is your chance to work locally and make a positive impact right within your community. Not only do we pride ourselves in Nourishing a Better world through sustainable, highly productive and deeply humane values, but we care first and foremost in the well-being of our associates. We value the person first, and our associate’s safety is #1. Working for Bimbo Bakehouse, you will be provided with hands on training in order to possess the skills required to perform your duties safely, and efficiently. At Bimbo Bakehouse, We Value the Person and follow our Golden Rule by treating everyone with Respect, Fairness, Trust and Care.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Bimbo Bakehouse (BBI) is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness, and quality. We are the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked products to the retail, in-store bakeries and food service channels. BBU is the frozen division of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A skilled and confident Industrial Electrician to join our amazing Maintenance team! We want someone who possesses manual dexterity and has an eye for detail, install, maintain, test and trouble-shoot equipment, and values safety as your number one priority. This is a full-time role, which presents a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced facility in the food industry.
Job Title: Industrial Electrician
Location: 271 Attwell Drive, Etobicoke M9W 5B9
(Sunday – Saturday – may vary) – long-term rotation (remain on 1 shift time for around 1 month before changing – may vary)
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Must hold a valid 442a Industrial Electrician license
- At least 2 years full-time working experience in similar Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Experience in bakery equipment maintenance is an asset
- Able to read, modify and make from scratch electrical drawings
- Skilled and capable of troubleshooting electrical issues and equipment breakdowns
- Able to perform well under pressure
- PLC Programming and Line Integration knowledge is an asset
- Basic computer skills required for Microsoft Office and CMMS use
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent work & attendance record
- Execution of predictive, preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance activities
- Prioritizing safety while performing tasks in a high quality and timely manner
- Proper completion of all required documentation related to Work Orders, Work Permits, Parts Administration, Food Safety and Quality Assurance
- Comprehensive and Flexible Company Benefits Plan
- Career Growth
- Associate Rewards and Recognition Program
- Safety Boot Reimbursement
- Annual Company Sponsored Appreciation Events
- Associate Discount Program for Major Vendors