: Load Builder
: Yorkton, SK
Night Shift – start time is between 10:00 pm – 12:00 am depending on trailer arrival.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently hiring for a Part-Time Load Builder in Yorkton working 16 – 20 hours, 4 days a week on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This is a night shift role with start time between 10:00 pm – 12:00 am depending on trailer arrival. The starting rate is $16.75 per hour.
Who are we?
Bimbo Canada is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Breakdown bulk loads and separate into individual route loads by customer
- Load orders into truck if dock available
- Stack and move empty trays to designated location
- Ensure depot dock area is cleared of product, trays and debris
- Working Conditions:
- Environment: Possibility of split shifts, including early mornings and late afternoons; weekends as required
- Volume of work: Physically demanding work environment
- Physical Requirement: Medium. This role is physically demanding, must be able to handle weight up to 50lbs with assistance; frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, squatting
- Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Be responsible for their own transportation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self- motivated
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Professional, customer-oriented
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills, able to plan and follow through on key priorities
- Able to perform physically demanding work
- Able to work flexible shifts as required
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Bimbo Canada Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected will be contacted. Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada (Formerly Canada Bread Company Limited) are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.