Who we are looking for:
- Comprehensive and flexible company benefits plan
- associate rewards and recognition program
- safety boot reimbursement
- Annual Company sponsored appreciation events
- Associate discount program for major vendors
We are currently hiring an Industrial Electrician responsible to execute predictive, preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance activities on a safe, high quality and timely manner.
Night (flexible) - Schedule flexibility and availability, including off shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime if required.
WHO ARE WE:
Bimbo Bakehouse is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality.
- Valid 442a Industrial Electrician license.
- At least 2 years full time working experience in similar Maintenance/Engineering Departments.
- Experience in bakery equipment maintenance is an asset.
- Must be able to read, modify and make from the scratch electrical drawings.
- Agile in the diagnose and troubleshoot of electrical issues and equipment breakdowns under pressure.
- PLC Programming and Line Integration knowledge is an asset.
- Basic computer skills required for Microsoft Office and CMMS use.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent work & attendance record.
- Execution of Predictive, Preventive, Corrective and Emergency Maintenance activities on a safe, high quality and timely manner.
- Proper completion of all required documentation related to Work Orders, Work Permits, Parts Administration, Food Safety and Quality Assurance.