The incumbent is responsible for monitoring the pricing process, investigating and resolving discrepancies identified to increase accuracy of pricing. The role will also support the commercial finance team as needed.
- Thorough understanding of pricing throughout the various functions of the organization
- Forensic investigation of root cause issues
- Temporary process, control and validation implementations to mitigate discrepancies
- Long term fixes including tool integration to resolve root cause issues
- Continuous monitoring and analysis
- Analyze month end results to understand business expectations
- Change management
- Support commercial finance team as needed
- roll forward month end files and analysis
- adhoc compilation, analysis and support
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Oracle and Qlik Sense Experience is an asset
- Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task in a high paced work environment
- Must be a proactive, team player that has the ability to work with limited supervision
- University or College degree in Accounting / Finance / Business
- CPA designation considered an asset
- Experience in supply chain, commercial and/or consumer packaged goods considered an asset
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Bimbo Canada Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com