Bimbo Bakehouse is the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked products to the retail, in-store bakeries and food service channels. In our mission to provide delicious and nutritious baked goods and snacks in the hands of all. Bimbo Bakehouse is the frozen division of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company. Our partner in the fresh business under the Grupo Bimbo banner is Bimbo Canada (formerly Canada Bread). While we operate independently from the fresh business, we remain part of the Grupo Bimbo (GB) family working towards shared goals and maintaining the same high standards. GB continuously strives to be a highly productive and deeply "humane" company and strongly believes that the associates of the company are core to its success.
- Establish volume forecasts for all products at the sku/banner level in collaboration with the (Customer Business Teams).
- Responsible for providing and reporting business intelligence information as it relates to sales demand and supply constraints
- Responsible for maintaining and improving upon current KPI results as it relates to Forecast Accuracy and Bias.
- Responsible for maintaining current forecasting tool inputs, constraint management and outputs
- This person will lead, facilite and drive the consensus meeting.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to a common business objective through collaboration
Supply Chain Optimization Through S&OP Processes
- Provides necessary data and analytics to support transparent discussion and communication of risk and opportunities through the S&OP cycle.
- Consolidates inputs for S&OP review meetings, including building and/or consolidating presentation materials.
Supply Chain Demand Planning – Forecasting, Analytics, And Insights
- Leads demand handover to Supply Network Planning, incorporating business intelligence, statistical forecast, and consensus forecast inputs to support facilitation and reporting of forecast and forecast insights
- Accelerates statistical forecasting capabilities through demand segmentation, generation of and tuning of statistical forecasts, and regional change management
- Generates statistical forecast for assigned brands/markets including own demand planning master data (discontinuations, NPI), demand history and exceptions, review of models and parameters, and running statistical forecast.
- Makes recommendations to improve forecast quality based on knowledge of forecasting methodologies, statistical modeling, and supply chain practices
- Reports forecast accuracy KPIs (MAPE, BIAS) including rationale for trends/changes
- Conducts analytics to tackle business problems with an end to end attitude
- Actively participate in forecasting tool upgradation
Preferred Hiring Criteria
- Post Secondary School Education
- University degree preferred
- Must have 3-5 years plus experience and background in Supply Chain-Demand Planning
- Knowledge of Statistical measurements
- Considered a power user for PC applications with specific knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Oracle
- Individual must be self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication
- High sense of urgency, well organized and able to prioritize effectively
- Driven individual with strong leadership capabilities
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- GBLS experience and utilization
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Bimbo Canada Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com