Bimbo Canada Limited is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada.
As an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo, Bimbo Canada seeks to grow value-added bakery segments by focusing on health and well-being, and penetrating new bakery segments and channels of distribution. Bimbo Canada operates 12 bakeries and employs approximately 3,800 Associates across Canada. It distributes its products through a network of more than 1,000 routes operated by franchisees, distributors and some Corporate Associates.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager, eCommerce Strategy to be a critical point person in the creation of our approach to ecommerce.
The position will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading activities to help Bimbo Canada grow share within grocery e-tailers. The team is looking for an associate who is comfortable participating in high-level business strategy with a go-getter attitude.
• Define, implement and execute eCommerce plan across the organization.
• Be responsible for eCommerce commercial operations & eTailer engagement.
• Partner and influence cross-functionally to ensure collaborative delivery of direct strategy working closely with: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance as well as collaborate with customers to drive relationships.
• Focus on optimizing Go To Market (GTM) for eTailers, business planning, Terms & Conditions negotiation and JBP engagement.
• Be proficient with tools & technology to win in eCommerce:
o Fully vested in the latest tools & technology in the eCommerce space including but not limited to Search, Navigation, Ratings & Reviews, Taxonomy etc.
• Drive eVisibility:
o Drives search relevance improvement across customers
• Understand and report on metrics & tracking:
o Develops and tracks the internal eCommerce scorecards for customer
• Understand Canadian online shopping behaviors.
• Provide strategic consultation for brand and sales teams, to identify digital marketing and eCommerce opportunities and gaps.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong commercial sense and industry knowledge
• Strategic thinker with a go-getter attitude. Growth driven mindset for themselves and the business
• Comfortable with ambiguity – a self-starter who can plan, prioritize, and execute on an array of projects over multiple timelines simultaneously. Ability to manage short, mid, and long term priorities
• 5+ years of Account Management experience
• 5+ years of experience working in an eCommerce environment
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Creative thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Leadership and emotional maturity
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and AC Nielsen
• Category Management expertise
• Negotiation skills
• Adaptable / change agent
• Intellectual curiosity
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada (formerly Canada Bread Company, Limited) are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.