Bimbo Canada is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada. The growth strategy is to focus on market leadership in all commercial bread categories. The company operates 19 bakeries and employs approximately 4,550 associates across Canada. It seeks to create value by leading innovation in products and service delivery in the bakery industry, enhancing distribution services and processes, and continuing to grow premium white and whole grain breads, tortillas, bagels, rye, buns, and rolls.
As an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo, Bimbo Canada seeks to grow value-added bakery segments by focusing on health and well-being and penetrating new bakery segments and channels of distribution. The business will continue to grow market leadership and margins by investing in the premium whole grain product category, and by delivering continued product innovation in other bakery and snack categories.
Bimbo Canada serves major grocery chains, retail outlets, and foodservice operations across Canada. The company distributes branded products in the discount, mainstream, and super-premium segments, and is the leading producer in most major bakery categories. It also produces private label products for grocery and foodservice outlet.
This position works with our Supply Chain business organization helping to develop processes and system integration to enable success to Bimbo Canada supply chain team. The position will work with manufacturing, procurement, engineering, distribution, transportation and order management team.
Work with business team in key areas to map processes into Oracle system solutions. Being able to interpret and define a clear requirement and translate to a technical solution is key to success in this role. The person will own the core modules in Oracle and legacy systems that align to the supply chain area and act as a steward to the system and business processes. Clean understanding of entire processes from start to finish are a must for the position. Ability to own and drive core projects with minimal support is required. Key leadership abilities in project management and overall team work are a must.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- LSA in related business functions or IT processes.
- PMP Certification is a plus
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
- System expertise in Oracle Cloud modules: SCM, WM, OM, FI, OTM.
- System expertise in Oracle ASCP Module including; DRP, MRP, Constrained planning, unconstrained planning and integration points to core Oracle Application
- System expertise in Oracle WMS Module including; Telnet, picking/putaway set up, cycle counting, physical inventory, warehouse set up(bin management), and overall integration points to core Oracle Applications
- System expertise in Oracle Order Management including; inventory management, sales orders, IR/ISO, shipping documentation and overall integration points to core Oracle Applications
- System expertise in Oracle GOP module. Over all integration points to core Oracle Applications
- System knowledge of Oracle Applications including, Manufacturing, BOM, Inventory, Demantra, procurement, eProcurement, OTM, finance and costing modules
- Strong abilities to understand integration links between different Oracle modules and legacy systems to enable the business processes required effectively
- Ability to act as a liaison between the business and the IT team to properly interpret the needs of the business and enable the proper set up in Oracle Applications
- Ability to manage projects in proper GB Stage Gate processes to enable timely execution of project and current plans.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Leads architectural designs and small teams to execute projects.
- Strong communication skills that can translate between the business and IT resources
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Bimbo Canada Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com.