Manager, Finance Systems
The Manager, Finance Systems will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, optimization, and effectiveness of various finance systems. Coordinating knowledge, skill, and needs development across the organization the Manager, Finance Systems will connect the needs of the business and its various users, with the financial / technical requirements of the systems teams.
- Ensure systems are updated accurately, efficiently, and on time.
- Work with Finance and Finance partners to understand and implement design modifications.
- Manage User access, permissions, and profiles across all groups in the organization.
- Identify and manage a group of cross functional key users for tips / tricks and training for systems and BI tools being developed
- Promote technology skill developments across Finance Users, as well as the greater business.
- Work with system development teams providing financial and business requirements, ensuring the effectiveness and ease of use.
- University Degree (preferred in Business Administration or Information Management)
- 3+ years data analysis experience
- 3+ years formal Data Management & Data Quality experience
- Strong cross-functional knowledge of master data usage across various functional areas (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc)
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
- Data collection and manipulation experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Articulate communicator
- Quick learner and motivated team player
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in teams, influence others and manage conflict