Bimbo Canada (formerly Canada Bread Company, Limited) is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Vachon®, Hostess®, and Sara Lee®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada. The company operates 19 bakeries and employs approximately 4,550 associates across Canada. It seeks to create value by leading innovation in products and service delivery in the bakery industry, enhancing distribution services and processes, and continuing to grow premium white and whole grain breads, tortillas, bagels, rye, buns and rolls, and snack cakes.
As an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo, Bimbo Canada seeks to grow value-added bakery segments by focusing on health and well-being, and penetrating new bakery segments and channels of distribution. The business plans to grow by delivering continued product innovation in other bakery and snacks categories.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful transition of all Finance related modules from Oracle R12 to Oracle Cloud. As the primary point person for Finance in charge of the project, the manager will work closely with various finance subject matter experts within the organization to ensure project deliverables are met.
Preferred hiring criteria:
- Understand Bimbo Canada as a business and future state ERP capabilities
- Develop strong relationships and attend all project meetings
- Co-ordinate requirements from all finance functions
- Develop Training materials and deliver training to end Users
- In charge of all Finance related cut over activities
- Lead and Mentor 1 Sr Finance Analyst
- 5+ years of experience post undergraduate
- Previous implementation experience with Oracle or another significant ERP system
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines – project management
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing environment