Who We Are:
Bimbo Bakehouse is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. As part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company, Bimbo Bakehouse is proud to share the company philosophy: Highly Productive and Deeply Humane. At Bimbo Bakehouse we are guided by our values, which place the person at the center. We foster a culture of safety, trust, teamwork and support for our associates and promote their personal and professional development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate lines, feed dough and load and push/pull racks and dough bins, load ingredients into mixer.
- Report to assigned supervisor/ Lead hand and be able to follow instructions.
- May be required to change shifts periodically as skills balance demand require.
- Three months’ probation period.
- Operate (start/stop, prepare line from breaks/lunch, knowledge of basic controls) any of these lines as required (CIMs, Annet, Universal, Nordale feeding, Rijkaart Tray loader, Pie Shell).
- Feed dough to production lines.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for each line.
- Load/unload racks and push/pull racks to/from the freezer/cooler.
- Help load ingredients into mixer and pushing dough bins.
- Ensure quality of the products is within specifications.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Ensure GMP’s and housekeeping is properly maintained within the work area.
- Help lead hands with line setup.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must meet the physical demands required for the job.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate the skill and ability to efficiently operate operations lines.
- Ability to work with others.
- Good understanding of dough types and varieties.
- Must perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be prepared to work extra hours when required.
- Must have excellent work and attendance record.
- Ability to lift up to 11kg tray every 7-8 seconds. Lift ~3 trays (21-24 seconds interval above shoulder level) every 84 seconds.
- Ability to perform an assisted lift up to (10) 25-40kg ingredient bags every 10-12 minutes.
- Ability to push or pull up to 320kg rack for 25 feet every 3 minutes.
- Ability to push a dough bin up to 600kg for 15 feet every 11 minutes.
- Lifting up to 25 kg.
- May be required to work in a freezer environment.