Who We Are:
Bimbo Bakehouse is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. As part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company, Bimbo Bakehouse is proud to share the company philosophy: Highly Productive and Deeply Humane. At Bimbo Bakehouse we are guided by our values, which place the person at the center. We foster a culture of safety, trust, teamwork and support for our associates and promote their personal and professional development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scaling ingredients and operating mixer to mix dough.
- Effective communication between production supervisors, lead hand within shift and other shifts, as well as with other departments such as distribution maintenance, sanitation and QA.
- Ensure proper documentation according to HACCP requirements (eg. lot numbers) are completed correctly.
- Ensure pre-shift Food Safety Inspection is completed with corrective actions identified and completed before equipment is used.
- Ensure pre-shift Safety Inspection is completed with corrective actions taken immediately.
- Ensure all documentation regarding mixing is complete and accurate.
- Ensure GMPs, housekeeping and Food Safety are properly maintained within the work area
- Promote a safe work environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all tasks in mixing areas including scaling, mixing as per formula, coordination of mixing tasks.
- Ability to work with others for tasks that require more than 1 person (eg. lifting ice and rework).
- Ability to work overtime as required (flexible to come in early for line setup and stay late).
- Ability to ensure that accuracy and efficiency are maintained on the line.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must have excellent work and attendance record.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Ability to push/pull dough bins with a 500-600 kg total weight (along with another person).