Bimbo Canada (formerly Canada Bread Company, Limited) is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Vachon®, Hostess®, and Sara Lee®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada. The company operates 19 bakeries and employs approximately 4,550 associates across Canada. It seeks to create value by leading innovation in products and service delivery in the bakery industry, enhancing distribution services and processes, and continuing to grow premium white and whole grain breads, tortillas, bagels, rye, buns and rolls, and snack cakes.
As an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo, Bimbo Canada seeks to grow value-added bakery segments by focusing on health and well-being, and penetrating new bakery segments and channels of distribution. The business plans to grow by delivering continued product innovation in other bakery and snacks categories.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role assists our overall finance function in the implementation, testing and training as the organization transitions to Oracle Cloud. The Analyst will also be involved in the ERP design by working closely with various areas of finance (AR, AP, Tax, Accounting, Payroll) to understand current processes and requirements. The success of this role relies on a good mix of technical, business and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with users to define user requirements, functional requirements and technical specifications, as well, as provide user training when needed.
- Review and analyze solution enhancement requests to determine complexity
- Participate on ERP testing with Subject Matter Experts
- Work with various functional stakeholders to deliver all finance related Master Data required for ERP
- Hands on responsibility in preparing and delivering demos, authoring training materials and delivering training
- Must be excel in a team-oriented environment, as well as possess ability to work autonomously reporting priorities and progress to management.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA :
- 3+ years of experience post undergraduate
- Previous implementation experience with Oracle or another significant ERP system
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines – project management
- Ability to work with large databases with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel Skills