Grupo Bimbo Canada is looking for a Strategic Supply Planner to lead longer term analysis and communications related to plant capacity. This includes, but not limited to, planned line shutdowns for maintenance, potential strike contingency planning, or long-term supply constraints such as summer H&H or COVID related.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Analysis supply vs demand, including liaising with finance on cost analysis
- Identify opportunities and lead resolutions cross functionally, across all regions
- Communicate strategic plans for regional execution
- Play a key role in new product introduction, contingency planning, long term capacity planning, major maintenance planning, and seasonal supply build. Including scenario analysis and options assessment
- Lead Supply Reviews
- Lead SKU qualifying for contingency supply – working closely with Technical Services, Regulatory, Quality and Costing team.
- Develop and maintain inventory plans when necessary
- Keep master data up to date for his/her category in Supply planning tools.
- Develop superior knowledge of production constraint for all plants/regions (Net Throughput, Allergens, pans availability, etc.)
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of Bimbo Canada logistic network
- University – Undergraduated Degree: Operations management, Business administration, Industrial engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain experience, preferably in planning
- English communication is a must. French communication is an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power point skills
- Ability to push back and coordinate cross functionally, to lead regardless of level
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills
- Performance driven with a strong bias for action
- This role is strategic in nature and requires the ability to work both at the macro and detail level.
- Strong desire to learn about overall business, costing, presentations, etc
- Oracle knowledge is a plus