As part of Data Management office, this position is to assist the Master Data Analyst in the execution of data entry activities related to the finished goods set up process. The Master Data Coordinator ensures governance rules are followed, ensures the highest quality of data in systems, and timely turnaround for finished goods set-ups.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Ensure accuracy and timely execution of all requests received for the maintenance of Finished Good Master Data.
- Ensure appropriate updates in all systems.
- Coordinate and ensure proactive and timely communication for successful Finished good set up, maintenance to business areas.
- Review and analyze daily reports to ensure completeness and data accuracy.
- Ad-hoc data integrity cleanup projects as required.
- Maintain clear communication and positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Process master data requests in accordance with data governance policies and guidelines, within the defined service level agreement.
- Resolve master data integrity issues and work with stakeholders to identify root causes and implement permanent corrective actions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- University Degree preferred in Business Administration or Information Management
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Independent – you will grow to work more and more independently. We will provide the support you need along the way.
- A strong communicator – you possess strong listening, speaking and writing skills. You can bring clarity to complex and tedious issues for any audience.
- Detail-oriented – you are meticulous with every detail, recognizing that the smallest details will have a big impact.
- Driven – you are constantly driving to improve your knowledge and impact. You ask questions to enhance your learning and understanding. You are comfortable following up with cross-functional peers at all levels within the organization.
- Resilience – you know how to stay calm under pressure, rising to the occasion.
- Team Player – you work well with others, keen to step-in and provide support for the greater good of the organization.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Bimbo Canada Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com.