WHO ARE WE:
Bimbo Bakehouse is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. As part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company, Bimbo Bakehouse is proud to share the company philosophy: Highly Productive and Deeply Humane. At Bimbo Bakehouse we are guided by our values, which place the person at the center. We foster a culture of safety, trust, teamwork and support for our associates and promote their personal and professional development.
Shift: Night (flexible)
Hourly Pay: $31.00
(include but not limited to):
- Execution of Predictive, Preventive, Corrective and Emergency Maintenance activities on a safe, high quality and timely manner.
- Proper completion of all required documentation related to Work Orders, Work Permits, Parts Administration, Food Safety and Quality Assurance.
- Proactively assist other Operation Departments: Production, Sanitation and others.
- Support as required Engineering and Line Improvement Projects.
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Bakehouse are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
- Must have a valid 443A Industrial Mechanic Millwright license.
- Must have at least 2 years full time working experience in similar Maintenance/Engineering Departments.
- Experience in bakery equipment maintenance is an asset.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Agile in the diagnose and troubleshoot of machine systems and equipment breakdowns under pressure.
- Must be able to service machine elements and systems (frames, covers, transmisions, pneumatics, hydraulics, among others).
- Welding and fabrication knowledge is an asset.
- Basic computer skills required for Microsoft Office and CMMS use.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Schedule flexibility and availability, including off shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime if required.
- Must have excellent work & attendance record.
- Personal references and Police records check may be required.
Bimbo Bakehouse is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Should you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs