Position Title: IT Application/Archive Manager
VP Applications/ IT Business Partner (Bimbo Canada)
As the manager, you will oversee the transformation/management of IT activities across the North American IT COE. This role will focus on two key objectives:
- Archiving – Managing the Archiving process with the business and determine the priority pipeline based on risk and priority.
- Application - Focus on assessing the current application stack, manage processes for onboarding/offboarding applications, track spend/usage and overall health/adoption of the applications.
- Manage the new Archiving activities for the IT COE. Working closely with the Business/Vendor/Corporate to establish and operationalize the Archiving process. Activities will minimize the business risk while reducing the overall IT storage costs.
- Working closely with the architecture team to manage the execution of application strategy (Current state / Hybrid State / End State).
- Working with IT partners to concentrate on the hybrid state that will provide visibility and roadmap to realize the end state.
- Provide insight into the concept of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Working closely with other members of the IT department to determine the true cost of running applications and understanding the potential costs of extending the life of legacy systems.
- Identify application synergies through vendor support management and process efficiencies
- Identify and track local vs. global applications to ensure there is visibility to all stakeholders
- Assists with the preparation of budget for IT and services related to applications (Global and Local)
- Manage application analytics so stakeholders fully understand the business usage and benefits
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Lead meetings to facilitate decision making, resolve issues and/or complete tasks
- Contribute to the successful transition to application management at the COE
- Provide support to cross functional teams within IT, Business and Corporate
- Manage operational relationship with vendors and Corporate application owners
- Working with IT partners to manage service level agreements (SLA’s), reports against service goals & quality metrics as well as produce quality audits, scorecards and improvement plans.
- Utilizing the appropriate software to assist in the management of Applications and Archiving
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Previous Application management experience within a CPG organization
- Experience with Archiving and the management of the operational process.
- Managing various vendors to ensure the business needs are met
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills University degree, preferred in Information Services / Technology and or Finance
- Strong process development and management background
- 5-10 years related field experience in Business Technology
- Oracle/SAP knowledge
- Understand the SAAS business model
- People managements skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working in a lean, fast passed environment
- Self-starter with strong bias for action and follow through
- High capacity and demonstrated ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to change
- Ability to manage large volume of work through effective prioritization, communication and excellent execution
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills (process oriented)
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication / documentation skills
- Strong experience in MS Office, specifically, Word, Power Point, excel
- Bi-lingual communications skill set an asset (French or Spanish)