Assistant Brand Communicator
Type of Role:
Sr. Manager World Class Branding Center
The World Class Branding Center (WCBC) is an essential Team within the Marketing Center of Excellence communicating world-class standards and best practice processes which will enable the growth of frontline business partners and sales leaders to achieve world-class display merchandising at store level.
The Assistant Brand Communicator will work cross-functionally collaborating, supporting and influencing brand teams and sales teams with proper guidelines of DSDE (Direct to Store Delivery Excellence) merchandising standards which includes defining, communicating and executing display development and merchandising through electronic and verbal communication methods.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Become an expert in best-in-class display and merchandising practices with the ability to communicate, influence and coach best practices.
- As a steward of Bimbo Canada and Bimbo Bakeries brands, collaborate with your brand partners on promotional and display activity as it pertains to point-of-sale material.
- Communicate promotional project reviews and brand display initiatives with Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) and brand teams on a biweekly basis.
- Recommend and test display innovation for time and cost savings.
- Manage all sourcing for Point of Purchase (POP) and hardware; making recommendations.
- Negotiate pricing and deliverables; obtain quotes and negotiate timelines.
- Request Oracle purchase order and receive assets in Oracle for Accounts Payable.
- Develop and update WCBC Playbook and Brand Portfolio’s.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Manage all promotional activity -- both large scale brand and shopper marketing promotion activity
- Pick, pack and ship management with vendors.
- Monitor supplier execution and quality.
- Manage inventory lists for all Point-of-Sale materials.
- Ensure availability (never-out-of-stock) of non-promotional displays held at suppliers’ facilities.
- Facilitate Custom Fixture Orders to suppliers.
Education and Work History:
- Communication: Strong communication skills to share, update and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Ability to be extremely flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, is a driver who has the confidence to build strong relationships with partners; and collaborates effectively in a cross-functional team setting.
- Collaboration: Works seamlessly with multiple stakeholders internally, cross-functionally and externally.
- Agility: This candidate would be agile in a rapidly evolving and complex space. Challenges are invited and solutions are key. Always look to find a solution to drive value for stakeholders.
- Data: Analytical skills, ability to manipulate data and develop findings from multiple sources.
- Organizes: Possesses strong project management skills
- Minimum Associates degree required, preferably in related majors such as Business, Economics, Marketing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred with emphasis on Excel and Power Point.