Bimbo Bakehouse (BBU) is the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked products to the retail, in-store bakeries and food service channels. Bimbo Bakehouse is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. As part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company, Bimbo Bakehouse is proud to share the company philosophy: Highly Productive and Deeply Humane. At Bimbo Bakehouse we are guided by our values, which place the person at the center. We foster a culture of safety, trust, teamwork and support for our associates and promote their personal and professional development.
Position Title: Electrician
Report to: Maintenance Manager
Location: Concord, ON
- Maintenance and repair of plant equipment and completion of issued work orders and P.M’s within specified time.
- Ensure required documentation is completed and submitted on time.
- Assist with equipment moving, modification, plant alterations.
- All other duties as assigned by the maintenance supervisor.
- Must have a their 309A or 442A license
- Must have 2 years full time working experience of the maintenance and, formal training would also be an asset
- Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems and breakdowns
- Must be able troubleshoot AC/DC motors, VFDs and PLC I/O modules
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Good communication skills and basic computer skills
- Must be willing to work a continental 12 hour shift
- Must be prepared to work extra hours when required.
- Must have good knowledge of maintenance policy and procedures
- Must have excellent work & attendance record
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Bakehouse, Limited are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
- PLC experience is an asset
- Refrigeration “B” license
Bimbo Bakehouse, Limited is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact Canada Bread Accessibility at CB_Accessibility@grupobimbo.com