SIGNING BONUS: $6,000 to be paid to successful candidates
Flexible, Monthly Rotating Shifts (Must be comfortable with night shift)
Who are we looking for?
- Comprehensive and flexible company benefits plan
- Associate rewards and recognition program
- Safety boot reimbursement
- Annual Company sponsored appreciation events
- Associate discount program for major vendors
We are currently hiring a Millwright who will be responsible for installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing industrial machinery. Associate works both as a member of crew and individually, under minimal supervision, to perform the functions of the job.
Required Experience and Education
- Red Seal Industrial Millwright License (433A)
- 3-5 years of experience
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Performs all repairs and follows the preventative maintenance schedule thoroughly and accurately to sustain optimal performance of equipment and minimize downtime and costs while in compliance with HACCP rules, JSA’S, SOP’s and other requirements.
- All work performed and completed may require skills such as electrical, PLC programming, refrigeration, hydraulics, pneumatics, vacuum, plumbing, fabricating and other areas as needed.
- Responsible for trouble shooting of machinery to minimize down time; acts upon an intense sense of urgency to on-floor calls and emergencies.
- Responsible for a qualified and safe operation of the power plant (boiler, etc.)
- Ensures that all required documentation is completed correctly and on time. This may include Daily Time Sheets, Pre- operational forms, Preventative Maintenance logs, temperature recording and equipment monitoring, work orders, inventory counts, etc.
- Proven knowledge and experience repairing and troubleshooting PLC’s i.e. Allen Bradley SLC500 & Omron Controls
- Strong decision making, problem solving troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and effectively meet deadlines
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Able to work alone and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have excellent work & attendance record
Who are we?
- Warm and humid working environment
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Physically demanding, heavy lifting, must be able to handle weight up to 40 lbs
Bimbo Canada is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada