Bimbo Bakehouse (BBU) is the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked products to the retail, in-store bakeries and food service channels. BBU is the frozen division of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company.
Shift: Day, Afternoon and Night
- Comprehensive and flexible company benefits plan
- associate rewards and recognition program
- safety boot reimbursement
- Annual Company sponsored appreciation events
- Associate discount program for major vendors
Department - Mixing/Bakking/Packaging
Individual is expected to oversee the products as well as prepare them for baking, packaging and/or shipping.
- This role is physically demanding, heavy lifting, must be able to handle weight up to 40 lbs. repetitively
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Hand-eye co-ordination is a key requirement for this job
- Working knowledge of English both written and oral
- Mathematical and Computer skills
- Able to work flexible shift as required
- Attention to detail, work in a safe manner
- Able to work alone and as a team member
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to follow GMP & Food Safety regulations
- Warm and humid working environment
- Cold working environment as well when loading into freezer
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment, repetitive tasks, and stand for extended hours
- The bakery operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Associates might be asked to work days, afternoons or night shifts.