New Grads Welcome!
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position is a recruiting role and will be focused on providing support to the Operations team for Ontario. An important component of this role will be to support the recruitment of hourly associates for our manufacturing facilities during the business’ peak season.
Additional HR responsibilities will include associate file management, data integrity management and other HR growth opportunities.
Preferred Hiring Criteria:
- Conduct initial phone screens; setup interviews with HR team and Operational stakeholders
- Coordinate the recruitment of hourly associates, to ensure compliance with interviewing processes
- Assist with the coordination of all new hourly associate orientation sessions within Ontario
- Assist the HR team with various activities (e.g. reference checks, Backcheck and setup of Employment testing)
- Gain an understanding of various HR processes and recruitment activities to provide support and to develop improvement opportunities wherever possible
- Travel between sites will be required
- Assist with all other tasks as assigned.
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience highly desired in high volume hourly recruitment
- College or University diploma or degree in Human Resources Management preferred or equivalent
- Ability to manage high volume recruitment activities
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of discretion and tact in handling confidential matters
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, able to shift priorities and multi task
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and persistent with ability to work well under pressure
- Quick learner
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Office suite of applications
Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
Bimbo Canada is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.