Work where you live! This is your chance to work locally and make a positive impact right within your community. Not only do we pride ourselves in Nourishing a Better world through sustainable, highly productive and deeply humane values, but we care first and foremost in the well-being of our associates. We value the person first, and our associate’s safety is #1. Working for Bimbo Bakehouse, you will be provided with hands on training in order to possess the skills required to perform your duties safely, and efficiently. At Bimbo Bakehouse, We Value the Person and follow our Golden Rule by treating everyone with Respect, Fairness, Trust and Care.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Bimbo Bakehouse (BBI) is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness, and quality. We are the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked products to the retail, in-store bakeries and food service channels. BBU is the frozen division of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An individual who is eager to learn, dedicated and a team player. We are looking for someone who possesses an eye for detail, is not afraid of physically demanding tasks, and values safety as your number one priority. Our facility operates 24/7, so being flexible and adaptive with an open schedule is vital.
Job Title: General Production Worker
Location: 271 Attwell Drive, Etobicoke M9W 5B9
11:00PM – 7:30AM Sunday to Thursday
Motivated individual who can oversee products and complete tasks related to mixing, baking, and packaging.
WHAT WE NEED?
- Possess good hand-eye co-ordination
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to follow GMP & Food Safety regulations
- Attention to detail while working in a safe manner
- Able to work alone and as a team member
- Working knowledge of English both written and oral
- Mathematical and computer skills are an asset
- Flexible schedule and open to working additional hours as production site operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Volume of work:
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced manufacturing facility with repetitive tasks
- Warm and humid working environment
- Cold environment in freezer section
- Depending on production requirements, associates may be assigned alternate duties and additional responsibilities
- Must meet physical demands of the job which may include repetitive heavy lifting of products up to 40lbs
- Must meet physical demands of the job which may include repetitive heavy pushing and pulling of products up to 75lbs
- Able to stand, push and/or pull for extended periods of time
- Comprehensive and Flexible Company Benefits Plan
- Career Growth
- Associate Rewards and Recognition Program
- Safety Boot Reimbursement
- Annual Company Sponsored Appreciation Events
- Associate Discount Program for Major Vendors