|Job Title: Production Associate
Location: 4320 80th Ave SE
Shift: Any/All Shift
WHY WORK FOR US?
Bimbo Canada is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. At Bimbo Canada, We Value the Person and follow our Golden Rule by treating everyone with Respect, Fairness, Trust and Care.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone who possesses an eye for detail, is not afraid of physically demanding tasks, and values safety as your number one priority. Our facility operates 24/7, so being flexible and adaptive with an open schedule is vital. This is a part-time role, which presents a great opportunity to work full-time in future in a dynamic, fast paced facility in the food industry.
WHAT WE NEED?
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Rotating shifts (Days, Afternoons, Overnights, and Weekends)
- 24/7 flexibility
- Scaling, Mixing, and Distribution experience is preferred
- Be able to perform physically demanding work (up to 50lbs)
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Completion of High School or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management skills
- Punctuality and Reliability
- Basic mathematics and computer skills
Volume of work:
- Required to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work shifts including days, evenings, nights based on a 24 hour/7 day a week operation, including general holidays
- Start times, scope and duties of this position may change periodically
- Depending on production requirements, associates may be assigned alternate duties and additional responsibilities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs overhead
- Frequent twisting, bending, pulling, pushing, crouching, kneeling, walking, and heavy lifting are required
To be considered for this role please apply with an updated resume by clicking “Apply Now” below.
- Occasional Team BBQs/Food Trucks
- Rewards & Recognition
- Career Growth
- Professional Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Appreciation from Management
Click the link below to peek inside our bakery:-
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected will be contacted. Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada (Formerly Canada Bread Company Limited) are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check and/or physical assessment.