Bimbo Canada (formerly Canada Bread Company, Limited) is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Vachon®, Hostess®, and Sara Lee®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada. The company operates 19 bakeries and employs approximately 4,550 associates across Canada. It seeks to create value by leading innovation in products and service delivery in the bakery industry, enhancing distribution services and processes, and continuing to grow premium white and whole grain breads, tortillas, bagels, rye, buns and rolls, and snack cakes.
As an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo, Bimbo Canada seeks to grow value-added bakery segments by focusing on health and well-being, and penetrating new bakery segments and channels of distribution. The business plans to grow by delivering continued product innovation in other bakery and snacks categories.
HRIS COORDINATOR (BILINGUAL)
The incumbent will be responsible for accurate and timely administration of Oracle HR transactions, as well as maintaining the highest level of data integrity, reporting, trouble shooting and coordinating efforts between HR, Payroll, Pension & Benefits. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives on working in a fast paced, stimulating, administrative and data driven, multi-jurisdictional and team-oriented environment.
- Execute day-to-day Oracle HCM administration, ie. processing all HR and people-related transactions, maintaining the highest level of data integrity, timeliness and confidentiality
- Create and Perform audits
- Act as a primary HRIS support resource and look for continuous improvement opportunities in both HRIS and field HR processing
- Undertake quality checks of data; liaise with Field HR, Payroll, Pension & Benefits to maintain data integrity and processing timelines
- Assist and advise HR regarding Oracle processes
- Assist, review and advise on tasks related to Payroll requirements
- Participate in investigation of Human Relations related systems issues and make recommendations for enhancements
- Capable of mass reporting, analysis and follow-up with necessary stakeholders, including counsel and change management as required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- English & French oral and written skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR systems and/or HR support related roles
- Post-secondary education in business or Human Resources, combined with related experience is required
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deliver effective results & meet tight deadlines/targets
- Detail oriented & Organized
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills required
- Proactive and collaborative team player with a strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality, ethics and company standards
- Process improvement experience a definite asset