: Production Associate
: Edmonton 160th
: Any/All Shifts
Who are we looking for?
Busy season is quickly approaching and our volume will increase! We want someone who possesses has an eye for detail, is not afraid of physically demanding tasks, and values safety as your number one priority. Our facility operates 24/7, so being flexible and adaptive with an open schedule is vital. This is a full-time role, which presents a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced facility in the food industry.
Who are we?
Bimbo Canada is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada.
We are currently hiring Production Associates at our bakery located at 12151 160th Street, Edmonton AB. The start date will be as soon as possible. Starting wage: $20.85/hour.
- The ability to work rotating shifts (Days, Afternoons, Overnights, and Weekends)
- 24/7 flexibility
- Experience in an industrial/ manufacturing environment
- Scaling, Mixing, and Distribution experience is preferred
- Be able to perform physically demanding work (up to 50lbs)
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Completion of High School or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management skills
- Computer skills (Oracle knowledge is an asset)
- Basic mathematic skills
Volume of work:
- Required to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work shifts including days, evenings, nights based on a 24 hour/7 day a week operation, including general holidays
- Start times, scope and duties of this position may change periodically
- Depending on production requirements, associates may be assigned alternate duties and additional responsibilities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs overhead
- Frequent twisting, bending, pulling, pushing, crouching, kneeling, walking, and heavy lifting are required
To be considered for this role please apply with an updated resume by clicking “Apply Now” below.
Click the link below to peek inside our bakery:-
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected will be contacted. Please note all offers of employment at Bimbo Canada (Formerly Canada Bread Company Limited) are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.