POSITION TITLE: EDI Analyst (Contract)
REPORTS TO: IT Director – Commercial Sales, Finance
LOCATION: 2 International Drive Etobicoke Ontario
Working under the direction of the Director IT, the EDI Analyst has the following main responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership on new and existing application initiatives related to EDI.
- Primary support for all EDI related needs and inquiries.
- Coordinate the development, test and manage all aspects of the EDI system, including new transactions as needed.
- Monitor & Validate back-end systems integrations processes to ensure all fiels were transmitted to end customers
- Identify potential EDI process efficiency improvements and implement changes.
- Work with both internal business users and external customers.
- Ability to ‘dig in’ and understand, resolve and close any EDI issues reported to ensure that they do not recur.
- Understanding of Oracle ERP and Customer Master Data.
- Understanding of Sybase & SQL stored procedures/ scripts to update ERP databases systems correcting master data/ data issues and recreate invoices to be resent to Customers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Analyzing & Supporting EDI solutions
- Experience with leading EDI Projects
- Experience Onboarding new EDI Trading Partners
- Previous and proven experience documenting EDI processes.
- Knowledge of various EDI message formats is a must (ANSXI-12, Flat Files, XML, Etc.)
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 – 4:30 EST; with afterhours support as needed
- Temporarily due to COVID-19