Why work for Bimbo Canada?
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Associate rewards and recognition program
- Safety boot reimbursement
- Associate milestone awards
- Paid birthday off
- Product take home
- Annual company sponsored appreciation events
- Pension Program
- Employee and family assistance program (EFAP)
- Associate discount program for major vendors
Bimbo Canada, an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo (the largest baking company in the world) is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, & POM® just to name a few. The company operates 16 bakeries, 15 distribution centres and 191 depots across the country and employ more than 4,200 associates from coast to coast. It seeks to create value by leading innovation in products and service delivery in the bakery industry, enhancing distribution services and processes, and continuing to grow premium white and whole grain breads, tortillas, bagels, rye, buns, and rolls.
- Night Shift
- Wage: $20.25
- Benefits effective 3 months from start date
- Unionized environment
- Night Shift Premium
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Receive and deliver all raw materials and packaging to Production as required and return all unused material to the warehouse.
- Complete all documentation and perform data entry in Oracle for all receipts.
- Ensure all Food Safety guidelines as they pertain to receiving are followed
- Process third part shipments using Oracle and hand held scanners.
- Pick and process Customer orders using Oracle and hand held scanners.
- Update pallet transactions using CHEP Portfolio
- Existing Forklift certification and experience – Raymond Reach (reverse), counterbalance
- push truck experience is an asset
- Occasional lifting greater than 50 lbs up to 75 lbs.
- Strong knowledge of Food Safety and HACCP policies and procedures in a food manufacturing facility.
Ability to work overtime as required
- fast-paced manufacturing environment
- physically demanding, heavy lifting
Please note that all applicants that will be considered for this role must be double vaccinated for COVID-19. Successful candidates will also be required to provide proof of their vaccination status during the recruitment process