: Sales Information Coordinator Department
: National Sales Excellence
: Manager, National Sales and Analysis Location
Excellence - Reporting
SUMMARY OF TASKS
As a member of the National Sales Excellence Reporting and Analysis team, the Sales Information Coordinator is responsible for initiating customer setup and maintenance requests, ensuring customer data integrity, and providing support for general sales processes, systems, and tools. The role is national in scope and operates in the interest of all Bimbo Canada regional Field Sales teams.
- Responsible for coordination of customer set up & maintenance requests for Bimbo Canada.
- Works cross functionally with several internal departments and teams to create, block and update information about new and existing customers.
- Ensures requests are complete, accurate, and accompanied with the required supporting documentation.
- Follows up as required to troubleshoot and ensure requests are properly executed.
- Maintains applicable forms, SOPs and request trackers, updating as required to align to current processes.
- Performs additional identified tasks associated with verification and maintenance of customer data integrity.
- Offers insights and support for process improvement opportunities in an effort to continuously streamline customer setup and maintenance processes and eliminate waste.
- Provides support for other general administrative duties as required, such as data entry, data validation, and/or publication of basic reporting.
- Additional support as required for projects and initiatives as identified by the leadership team.
- Highly organized, autonomous and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Naturally analytical and solution-oriented.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous about the accuracy and quality of work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and SharePoint.
- Experience with Oracle and a web-based reporting environment is an asset.
- Fluency in French is an asset.