Bimbo Canada is Canada’s largest bakery, operating for more than 100 years. It is a leading producer and distributor of fresh packaged breads and snacks with more than 1,000 products across 18 brands Canadians know and love, like Dempster’s®, Stonemill®, Villaggio®, Vachon® cakes and Takis®. Bimbo Canada is proud to feed Canadian families with safe, high-quality products they can trust made by Canadians, for Canadians at 16 bakeries, 14 distribution centres and 191 depots across the country. Bimbo Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company. Together, they are nourishing a better world with delicious baked goods and snacks by building a sustainable, highly-productive and deeply-humane company. We are dedicated to building a diverse workplace that promotes equity and belonging, where all associates can develop and contribute to the transformation of our company, the baking industry and our communities. For more, visit www.bimbocanada.com
National Sales Excellence is a dynamic team dedicated to supporting Field Sales through project management, innovation, and continuous improvement in core areas such as ordering, delivery, selling, and merchandising. The team’s guiding principles of lean thinking and respect for others power the skills and tactics to support Bimbo Canada’s strategic objectives of business simplification and driving profitable customer growth.
The Tools & Technology group within the team is responsible to design, implement, and administer tools that will enhance Field Sales activities. Within this team, the Sales Analyst, Tools and Technology role
provides operational support for our Field Sales tools including the OTTO web based ordering platform, the Field Sales iPad (CRM) program, multiple SharePoint sites, call cycle tools and more. This role is active in the ongoing development and evolution of these programs and drives projects related to their ongoing improvement. In addition, the role offers reporting & analytics that augment these tools, including critical data inputs and evaluation of results.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Execute tasks for the administration of our sales tools including but not limited to:
- Timely updates to ensure uninterrupted user access and accurate customer data available in multiple systems & tools that reflect the changing route and field structure landscape;
- Loading and removing sales, marketing, and feature materials to portals accessed by different user groups;
- Compilation & verification of data for weekly exports to and from sales tools; and
- Facilitation of cross-functional requests for data gathered through sales tools.
- Monitor and respond to user support requests. Ensure timely response, training and support to allow users to confidently navigate and utilize our tools. Identify tier 2 issues and escalate as required, following up to ensure timely issue resolution. Coverage includes core business hours as support is needed.
- Support new versions/tool rollouts and associated training & onboarding activities. This includes development of training materials using different vehicles, as well as training rollout to end users using various forums.
- Maintain training materials & SOPs to reflect current versions and processes in a dynamic and always improving environment.
- Maintain standalone databases that capture metrics and transactions that are not housed in existing data warehouse and reporting systems.
- Design & publish performance reports, market collected data and project metrics for users and Leadership that provide insight to the wins and opportunities.
- Participate in tool enhancement design sessions and test cycles.
- Managing tablet hardware assets.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Business degree, previous sales tool support experience, and conversational French language would be assets to this role
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Naturally process driven, extremely detail oriented, able to follow complex processes, requires minimal supervision to produce timely accurate outputs
- High sense of urgency, well organized and able to prioritize effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) actively listens to the needs of others
- Highly proficient computer skills (notably Excel but Order Management, iPad, SharePoint, Qlik Sense and Access experience are all an asset)
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve and reduce waste, set goals and execute plans to achieve the plan
- Builds commitment and teamwork with all internal and external contacts while maintaining a creative and positive work environment.
- Flexible and adaptable: open to new ideas and approaches; can adjust priorities as conditions can change
- Proactive use of information and critical thinking to problem solve
- Experience handling multiple and changing deadlines, working in a fast paced environment with high volume email
- Comfortable doing presentations to small groups
- CPG experience preferred