Bimbo Bakehouse (BBU) is the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked products to the retail, in-store bakeries and food service channels. Bimbo Bakehouse is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. As part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company, Bimbo Bakehouse is proud to share the company philosophy: Highly Productive and Deeply Humane. At Bimbo Bakehouse we are guided by our values, which place the person at the center. We foster a culture of safety, trust, teamwork and support for our associates and promote their personal and professional development.
Supply Chain Optimization Through S&OP Processes
- Establish volume forecasts for all products at the sku/banner level in collaboration with the key accounts manager and sales leaders
- Responsible for providing and reporting business intelligence information as it relates to sales demand and supply constraints
- Responsible for maintaining and improving upon current KPI results as it relates to Forecast Accuracy and Bias.
- Responsible for maintaining current forecasting tool inputs, constraint management and outputs
- This person will lead, facilite and drive the consensus meeting.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to a common business objective through collaboration
Supply Chain Demand Planning – Forecasting, Analytics, And Insights
- Consolidates inputs for S&OP review meetings, including building and/or consolidating presentation materials.
- Provides necessary data and analytics to support transparent discussion and communication of risk and opportunities through the S&OP cycle.
- Leads demand handover to Supply Network Planning, incorporating business intelligence, statistical forecast, and consensus forecast inputs to support facilitation and reporting of forecast and forecast insights
- Accelerates statistical forecasting capabilities through demand segmentation, generation of and tuning of statistical forecasts, and regional change management
- Generates statistical forecast for assigned brands/markets including own demand planning master data (discontinuations, NPI), demand history and exceptions, review of models and parameters, and running statistical forecast.
- Makes recommendations to improve forecast quality based on knowledge of forecasting methodologies, statistical modeling, and supply chain practices
- Reports forecast accuracy KPIs (MAPE, BIAS) including rationale for trends/changes
- Conducts analytics to tackle business problems with an end to end attitude
- Actively participate system upgradation
Preferred Hiring Criteria
- Post Secondary School Education - University degree preferred
- Must have 3-5 years plus experience and background in Supply Chain-Demand Planning
- Knowledge of Statistical measurements
- Considered a power user for PC applications with specific knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Oracle
- Individual must be self motivated with excellent verbal and written communication
- High sense of urgency, well organized and able to prioritize effectively
- Driven individual with strong leadership capabilities
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced team environment
- The working language of this position is English